Losing your pet can be very upsetting for you and your family. There are several things you can do in this difficult time.
- You may create a lost report for your dog or cat by using the links provided in the links section on this page.
- Tell your neighbours and canvass your neighbourhood - some people find shaking the kibble bag brings their pets running.
- Post signs in your neighbourhood (we have samples)
- Come down to the London Animal Care Centre each day to check our "Pets in Waiting" who have been brought to the shelter.
- Call all the regional animal shelters and local veterinarians - some veterinarians will allow you to post a notice at their office.
Lost Dogs & Cats
Given the number of dogs and cats within the shelter at any given time, we ask that you upload a photo of your dog or cat at the time you submit your lost report online.
A photo assists in making a positive identification if the pet is brought to the shelter or viewed by a finder online at the time you submit your lost report.